This is Ad-Sense, a powerful, full featured magazine theme that was built with…well…AdSense in mind. It kind of stands to reason, Russ. What’s this theme going to do for you? It’s really going to help you convert traffic into clicks. There are more AdSense ready themes here. Check them out if this isn’t what you had in mind. What makes a great AdSense theme? It’s all about features and functionality. Ad-Sense WordPress theme has both. But even more than that, finely crafted advertising placement. MyThemeShop has taken great strides to ensure they perfectly place all of their adverts for maximum conversion rates.
Looking to help people eat healthy, lose weight and keep up with the latest news regarding health, fitness and personal training? Maybe anothe sort of healthy lifestyle choices magazine or blog? How about this Ad-Sense demo site that’s all about fitness?
Of course, Ad-Sense works great as an online magazine. It’s all about your content and Ad-Sense never forgets that fact, but you still want to make a little money off all of that hard work, right? That’s where you find that Ad-Sense takes matters to a different level, perfectly laying out your ads and your content, giving them both a professional look and feel.
We’ve gathered up a bunch of great magazine themes. Have a look, if you’re not seeing what you want in Ad-Sense.
Here’s a look at the baby blog or mommy blog option. It’s a great looking theme, kid and parent friendly and just like all the other demo sites you’ll see here, Ad-Sense’s baby Blog demo looks great on all devices and truly helps you convert your traffic into cash. There are so many kids out their, so many parents and grandparents too. Maybe it’s time you got a new website and started trying to grow your audience of young families and monetize your site with AdSense. Looking for more themes for kids? Check this out!
Fashion bloggers, don’t feel left out. Ad-Sense has you covered too. Ad-Sense is stylish, modern, great for entertainment news, lifestyle blogs, fashion and entertainment. More fashion blog themes can be found here.
This recipe and food blog demo site looks amazing. Delish!
And that’s a viral content magazine theme, I think that’s a really nice looking example of what Ad-Sense is all about.
There are so many settings, features and other bells and whistles with Ad-Sense, it’s hard to name them all.
- Upload Logo Image Option
- Upload Your Own Favicon Option
- Set Icons for Apple Devices Easily
- Upload Icon for Metro
- Field For Twitter
- FeedBurner Integration
- Tracking Codes Section Included
- Built In Section for Search Engine Verifications
- Multiple Pagination Options
- Built in AJAX Search Option
- Enable/Disable Responsiveness
- Easily Set Product Count on Homepage
- Enable/Disable Prefetching
- Enable Lazy Loading for Images
- Remove ver Parameters for Better Browser Cache
- Optimize WooCommerce Scripts
- Choose Primary Color Scheme
- Choose Secondary Color Scheme
- Change Layout Style
- Change Background Color Easily
- Option to Change Site Background Image
- Parallax Effect Included
- 60+ Background Patterns Included
- Section for Custom CSS
- Lightbox Option for Images
- Select Header Background Color
- Parallax Effect on Header
- Disable Logo in Header
- Enable Social Icons in Header
- Hide Menu Option
- Floating Navigation Menu Option
- Show Social Icons in Header
- Show Search in Header
- Primary Navigation Background Option
- Call-to-Action Section
- Call to Action Section Background, Heading, Color, Button, Background & Link
- Show Logo in Footer
- Choose Footer Logo Image, Social Icons
- Select Footer Logo Section Background
- Enable Parallax on Footer Logo Section Background
- Custom Footer background Image Option
- Copyright Section Built-in
- Change Footer Text Color and Font
- Choose Between 5 Layouts for Homepage
- Show Post Format Icons
- Enable Hover Effect
- Select Featured Categories on Homepage
- Choose Post Meta Info for Homepage
- Post Comment Number Selection
Single Post Settings
- Single Posts with Easy to Use Sections
- Post Meta Info. Enable/Disable Options
- Show Category on Single Page
- Choose Meta Info to Show
- Breadcrumbs Built in
- Highlight Author Comments
- Show Date in Comments
Ad Management Options
- Detect Ad Blocker
- Ad Blocker Notice Type, Title, Description
- Make Site Background Clickable
- Enable Header Ad
- Enable/Disable Navigation Ad
- Enter Custom Navigation Ad Code
- Choose Navigation Ad Size
- Select Navigation Ad Background
- Show Ad Below Post Title
- Show Ad Below Post Content
Well, that does it for the Ad-Sense WordPress Theme. If you’re using this theme on your site, let us know, we’d love to see what’s possible with Ad-Sense.
[symple_button url=”https://mythemeshop.com/themes/ad-sense/?ref=themelark” color=”green” size=”large” border_radius=”3px” target=”blank” rel=”nofollow” icon_left=”” icon_right=””]Demo/Purchase[/symple_button] [symple_button url=”http://www.bluehost.com/track/evowpthemes/” color=”blue” size=”large” border_radius=”3px” target=”self” rel=”nofollow” icon_left=”” icon_right=””]Get Hosting[/symple_button]
[symple_divider style=”solid” margin_top=”20″ margin_bottom=”20″]
#WordPress_Themes | Theme It